I believe patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. My goal is to help educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program by working together with my patients to find the answers to their foot and ankle trouble and bring them relief.
I graduated from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1988. In 1993 I met my future wife who is a Dentist. Together we were able to build an office which brings me much joy. I am able to see and work along side my wife every day and my children have the opportunity to visit the office frequently. I believe this adds an aura of friendliness to the office. My patients truly know that this is a family practice.
I also believe in giving back to my profession and giving back to my community. As result of this commitment I volunteer at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center. In January 2013 I was appointed Assistant Clinical Professor.
As Assistant Clinical Professor at the Hospital I enjoy Medical and Surgical treatment of the patients and training the residents.
- President NYS Podiatric Medical Association – NY Division 2010 – 2012
- Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomate American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery
- JCAHO Certified Office Based Surgical Facility
- Member New York State Medical Association
- Executive Board Officer NYS Podiatric Medical Association
- Active Member NY Road Runners Club
- Active Member Asphalt Green Triathlon Club
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Assistant Clinical Professor at Woodhull Medical Center
- Affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center.
• 1988 – 1989
• 1989 – Present
133 East 58th Street, Suite 506
NY, NY 10022
American Board of Podiatric Surgery – Foot Surgery Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery – Foot Surgery
• 2000 – Present
• Recertified August 2009 – August 2020
Assistant Clinical Professor at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center
• Grammercy Park Surgical Center
1988 – Present
• Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center
2006 – Present
• Treasurer of NYSPMA – New York Division
• Assistant Clinical Professor At Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center
• Continuous Study In The Latest Innovations Of Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
• Active member New York Road Runners Club
• Active member New York Triathlon Club
• Active member Asphalt Green Triathlon Club
• Active member St. Ignacious of Loyola Church
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of John Jurcisin, DPM ‘s office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Wife – Doris Giraldo, DDS
Children – Alician & Isabella Jurcisin
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in New York, NY, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
We offer convenient hours: days, evenings and weekends. Some of the on site features we offer:
• X-Ray Facility
• LASER Equipment
• Physical Therapy Equipment
• Fluoroscan Motion Equipment
• Ultrasound Imaging
• Animated Video Presentations Regarding Foot and Ankle Problems
• Minimal Incision Surgical Techniques
• Cosmetic Surgical Considerations
• Antibacterial Microbicidal Protected Facility• Midmark®/Cupron®/EOS® Antibacterial Counters, Cabinets and Handles
• Sherwin Williams® Antimicrobial Painted Office
• LED Ceiling Lighting
• Burton® AIM-100 High Intensity Surgical Light
• On Staff Anesthesiologist • Sterile Environment
• Joint Commission Accredited
• State Of The Art Surgical Suite
• Friendly, Accommodating Staff
• Prompt Scheduling, Same Day Appointments Available
• Certified Podiatric Medical Assistants
• Licensed Physical Therapists On Staff
• Fully Computerized And Electronic Insurance Claim Submission For Patient Convenience
Tight shoes, morning runs on cracked sidewalks and our general disregard for foot care can wreak havoc on city feet. Dr. John Jurcisin has been treating foot problems such as bunions, hammertoe, heel spurs, warts, fungus nails, nerve pain, corns and calluses for more than 18 years, that left untreated can have severe consequences.
Dr. Jurcisin, a Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and board certified in foot surgery, practices in Manhattan office equipped with state-of-the-art X-ray equipment that enables him to swiftly diagnose many conditions.
Finally Dr. Jurcisin also performs in-office surgery and hospital-based surgery to treat bunions, hammertoes, corns on top of toes, and many other deformities.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
• Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
• Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
• Exceed your expectations.
• Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
• Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
• Patient Information
• HIPAA (Please note, this form is available at all times via our website but you can also request a hard copy from the office if you do not have internet access)
• By Train
N, R, W, 4, 5, 6 to 59th and Lexington. Walk one block south to 58th street and Lexington Avenue.
F to 63rd and Lexington. Walk 5 blocks south to 58th and Lexington Avenue.
E, V to 51 and Lexington Avenue.
• By Bus
M98, M101, M102, M103 to 58th and Lexington Avenue. We are located right around the corner from Express.
M57 to 57 and Lexingotn Avenue then walk one block north to 58th and Lexington Avenue.
We recommend you take mass transit as parking is very scarce and expensive. However if you would still like driving directions feel free to call the office and we will direct you.
From routine checkups to treatments for surgery, Precision Foot Care is equipped to handle all your podiatric needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Dr. John Jurcisin, D.P.M, A.B.P.S, F.A.C.F.A.S